Subpages and files
- July 23: Organizers submit CFP blurb of no more 400 words for their workshops to chairs and AAAI (gro.iaaa|51spohskrow#gro.iaaa|51spohskrow). Organizers submit signed Chair Letter of Agreement to AAAI by fax at 650-321-4457 or by email to gro.iaaa|51spohskrow#gro.iaaa|51spohskrow.
- Add contents to the public workshop website, and make it nicer.
- Create a call for participation. Status: draft available. A few details need to be added in, such as website url and submission url.
- Select a good invited speaker. I suggest we look for someone who will attract not only people interested in the technical field, but also many other participants at the AAAI conference.
- Select the Programme Committee. I suggest about 10-15 members, with an expected workload of 2 papers per PC member. If we need more later, we can recruit more.
- Compile a mailing list where to disseminate the call for participation.
Short list of potential invited speakers
- Some of the senior figures in the PC list?
We should put together a set of up to 20 candidates, after which we should contact all or part of them by email. Chances are not all all them will get back to us with a positive response, which is why we need to have in mind a slightly larger number than needed.
- Francisco Pereira, ude.tim.trams|aramac#ude.tim.trams|aramac
- Hussein Dia, AECOM, Australia, moc.mocea|aiD.niessuH#moc.mocea|aiD.niessuH
- Andreas Junghanns, http://www.qtronic.com/en/andreas_junghanns.html
- Scott Sanner, NICTA and the Australian National University, http://users.cecs.anu.edu.au/~ssanner/
- Akihiro Kishimoto, IBM Research, Dublin, http://researcher.ibm.com/researcher/view.php?person=ie-AKIHIROK
- Stephen Boyles, The University of Texas at Austin, https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/48099860/www/index.html
- Olivier Buffet, LORIA/INRIA, http://www.loria.fr/~buffet/
- Daniel Harabor, ua.moc.atcin|robarah.leinad#ua.moc.atcin|robarah.leinad , NICTA, http://users.cecs.anu.edu.au/~dharabor/home.html
- Adel Sadek, ude.olaffub|kedasa#ude.olaffub|kedasa , http://www.civil.buffalo.edu/people/interactive-people-search/name:adel-w-sadek/
- todo: finish the list
- 22/07/2014 Sent the chair letter of agreement.
- 22/07/2014 Moved website at url https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24043533/ait15/index.html
- 18/07/2014 Created a basic website for the workshop, at url https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24043533/website-ait15/home.html
- 17/07/2014 Created an EasyChair submission site https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ait15
- 17/07/2014 Drafted a CfP
- 17/072014 Edited the wiki.